ProfsoUX is the #1 conference for User Experience professionals in Russia. It is organised by members of the local non-for-profit community UX SPb since 2012.
The main working language of the conference is Russian, but English speaking authors, partners and guests are welcome.
ProfsoUX 2019 is over.
The next conference will take place in St.Petersburg on the 29th of February, 2020.
Want to attend ProfsoUX 2020?
Leave us your name and e-mail in preliminary registration form, and we will infrom you, when call for speakers and early-bird registration for ProfsoUX 2020 will be open.
ProfsoUX 19 results
The conference was held on 2(3) of March 2019 in PetroСongress Center. Almost 500 participants gathered for the event. Speakers and participants from the USA, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine, Belarus and Tunisia visited St. Petersburg to give their talks and meet professionals from Russian UX community.
During the conference and a few days after participants were welcome to leave their votes for the talks. According to the voting, best this year were:
- Ivan Bakaidov — Interface ramp;
- Iuliana Ioan — Kick-off project workshop: an opportunity to introduce the UX process;
- Ilya Tregubov — How to communicate design;
- Michail Pravdin — Collect all UX-finds in one place — how to process and not to lose research results;
- Julia Urasova — Workshop: Storymapping.
Presentations, videos and photos
Presentations and videos are published on the conference website. Here are some talks in English, you can watch:
All videos from different ProfsoUX years.
Photos on our Facebook page.
The Conference Topics
Beside the traditional UX-topics we would be happy to hear more on the following:
- Professional driver. Your further development as a UX professional;
- Complicated UX tasks and projects (including scientific research projects);
- Adjacent areas: psychology, anthropology, urban studies;
- Business demand for UX competencies;
- Specifics of Government projects;
- Mistakes as a tool;
- Automation of design;
- Cases, stories.
Partners and sponsors are welcome! Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for the details!
You can also download presentation for partners (PDF, in English).
5 reasons for being at ProfsoUX 19 for English speaking participants
- Many of our speakers and guests speak fluent English: you can expand your experience by meeting professionals from Russian UX community
- St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Come and see for yourself 🙂
- Free coffee breaks, lunch, participant bags, and prizes from our Partners
- Traditional Pre-party and After-party. Watch our Twitter for the news!
- Several talks and workshops will be held in English:
- Machine Learning for Designers by Scott Sullivan
- Kick-off project workshop: an opportunity to introduce the UX process by Iuliana Ioan
- Design is Invisible by Lutz Schmitt
Entry Visa for Russia
If you need the entry visa for Russia, you can ask the hotel where you will be staying to provide the visa support voucher. You will need this voucher to get a tourist visa in a Russian embassy. Note, that the tourist type of visa is suitable for attending a conference.
Phone: +7 (499) 703 16 55 or +7 (921) 741 48 23.
Venue address: PetroСongress Center, Lodeinopolskaya Street, 5, St. Petersburg.